Developed and launched by Intuit, QuickBooks is considered to be the most beneficial accounting programs available in the market. It deals will almost all of our accounting tasks, including the management of the salaries, payrolls, and taxes.
It makes our job a lot easier that are related to the finance and accounts of a company, be it a large scale or a small one. Since QB is a powerful tool, it ensures the user with a hassle-free working experience of the software. Moreover, the program is said to be equipped with all the latest technologies and innovative features, which helps us in performing most of the budgetary tasks like a pro.
Though the makers have tried to avoid any loopholes, there are a few significant issues which the user of QB might encounter sooner or later. And, apart from the issues, users might also face problems while using the software, especially because they are new to this program and it is quite vast to understand by going through just a few tutorials.
Amongst all such issues associated with the same, QuickBooks reconciliation problems is considered to be one of the most complex and complicated ones. It creates a lot of hassles for the user, and at the end of the day, the user faces issues while managing the finance and account of the company.
There could be various reasons why you need to face the problems of reconciliation. If you want to know the basic solution for resolving the error, it is necessary for you to follow a few significant steps. If you don’t follow the steps, there are chances that you might not be able to troubleshoot the problems.
So, to help you out with the same, here we have tried to enlist some of the basic steps for it. It is recommended for you to go through the steps that are mentioned below and try to follow them for fixing the QuickBooks Reconciliation error.
- Before you start the process, make sure that you have opened the QuickBooks Software. Once it is done, you will have to locate the gear icon available on the screen. Once you have found the gear icon, you need to click on it, followed by choosing the option that prompts “Chart of Account”
- As soon as you click on that option, you will get a drop-down menu. And, from that drop-down menu, you are supposed to click on the option that says “Account Name.” After that, you are required to choose the option for “View Register”
- Now, just by clicking on the View Register option, you are supposed to click on the customize option, which you can find at the top-left corner of the page.
- In the next step, it is must for you to sort the “Reconcile Status,” and then show “Reconciled.” Just after you are done with it, you should not forget to click on the “OK” button.
- It is necessary for you that you are supposed to highlight the respective option, just by clicking on the transaction option.
- You will get to notice a field between the “Deposit” and the “Payment” option. In that field, you need to click on the top line of the transaction.
- Yes, here you need to keep in mind that you are continually clicking on the field until you have reached the desired status of the transaction.
In the end, to complete the process, you need to click on the “Save” button. As soon as you click on it, your changes will be saved automatically and it will signify that the QuickBooks reconciliation issue has been resolved.
Now, even after trying the steps mentioned here, if you realize that the problem is still not resolved; you need to consider that taking help from the professionals is the only option you are left with. So, make sure that you have called the QuickBooks experts and conveyed them your issues.
You can simply dial the QuickBooks customer service number to get in touch with them. Moreover, just as you dial the number, the skilled professionals will assure that your issues are resolved permanently. In fact, they will guide you with some easy tricks so that you can enjoy the QuickBooks reconciliation troubleshooting process. So, as a conclusion, we would like to state that in case of any issue related to the QuickBooks software, you must take quick support from the experts.